Foreign Corporation Tax Return Service

Get Help Filing Foreign Corporation Income Tax Returns In The U.S.A (Form 1120-F)

Foreign Corporation Tax Return ServiceCook CPA has a robust history of providing foreign corporation tax return services for foreign-owned business interests of all sizes operating in the U.S.A.

The broad range of regulatory and tax requirements for foreign corporations doing business in the U.S. can be daunting. With Cook CPA at your side, you can avoid costly filing mistakes, ensure regulatory compliance, and maximize any tax refunds obligated to you under treaty arrangements.

If You Are a Foreign Company Doing Business In The U.S.A. We Can Help You

We specialize in serving clients located in Australia, New Zealand, The United Kingdom, Ireland and across the European Union, but we are ready to help foreign business owners from any country. We help a wide range of businesses in sectors ranging from energy to hospitality, real estate to industry, and beyond.

We are based in Kansas, U.S.A. but have clients with foreign-owned businesses across the country. We not only help with federal filing requirements but can help you navigate state-level filing as well.

Need assistance beyond filing your tax returns? We also offer additional consulting services for setting up new branch offices, incorporating your business in the U.S.A. and financially streamlining your operations.

Professional & Affordable Foreign Corporation Tax Return Service

We are ready to help you file your Form 1120-F and resolve all of your foreign corporation tax return issues. Don’t try to navigate U.S. tax laws on your own and make a mistake that can cost you thousands – or even threaten the existence of your business!

Our services to foreign companies doing business in the U.S.A. strive for the highest degree of professionalism, done by Certified Public Accountants with years of experience. Our services are also quite affordable for the average budget of small-to-medium sized foreign owned businesses.

If you want help with foreign corporation tax return services or consulting please call or contact us today to find out more!